These 3D human anatomy models are made primarily of quadrilateral polygons. This allows for cleaner surface rendering as well as seamless subdividing for greater resolution. Geometry within the Collection has been carefully crafted to provide resolution in key areas sufficient for high quality renders, while at the same time eliminating superfluous geometry that hinders functionality and render time.
Each system within this collection correlates with the other anatomical systems in scale and proportion. This collection was created through years of development working with scanned human forms, photographic illustrative anatomical atlases, MRI/CT Scans, and with integrated consultation from medical professionals and doctors.
Each system is provided with hierarchic grouping. For example, within the skeleton collection, each bone is organized into a separate, named, group of geometry, allowing animators to quickly select any specific bone or group of bones to work with.
Zygote created this collection with four standards in mind.
- The models are medically accurate.
- The meshes are efficient and clean in order to be light to work with, as well as render and animation friendly.
- This collection is illustrative and palatable for all audiences while retaining a photo-realistic ability when needed.
- Zygote crafted this collection and its elements to be visually beautiful.
Along with the medical accuracy of the models within the collection, we also provide as an add-on option photo real color and bump texture maps for the Muscles, Skin, Skeleton, Heart, and Organs.
All textures are applied through use of UV coordinates. The amazing realism within the textures was generated through the use of human specimens. The muscles themselves are controlled through twenty different color maps at 2048 x 2048 pixel resolutions. For most situations the user will want to use quarter size muscle maps.
- Female Circulatory System
- Female Connective Tissue
- Female Digestive System
- Female Endocrine System
- Female Integumentary System
- Female Lymphatic System
- Female Muscular System
- Female Nervous System
- Female Reproductive System
- Female Respiratory System
- Female Skeleton System
- Female Urinary System